Seniors Boomer Rumours

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location Map

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Poet's Corner
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm by daffyd

» Wuzfuz and his music
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:02 pm by Willows

» The world's Most Beautiful Horse
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 pm by Glad E Olah

» Loads of Laughs
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm by daffyd

» Gerraway!
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:05 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Video Shack
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm by daffyd

» Pompeii - Eruption of Mt Vesuvius
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 pm by daffyd

» About Religion.
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 pm by daffyd

» A Farmer of our time
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:53 pm by daffyd

» Our Sun is Beautiful
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 pm by islandgrl

» Spiced Beverage
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 am by islandgrl

» TEA BAGS
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 pm by islandgrl

» It's That Time Again
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:02 pm by islandgrl

» Thanksgiving Poem
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 am by Glad E Olah

» Guevedoces
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 pm by Glad E Olah

» DESIDERATA
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm by daffyd

» Ruby Shoes
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:41 am by islandgrl

» Insane
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:25 am by islandgrl

» Glad's 2015 Garden
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 pm by Glad E Olah

» Facts of which you are unaware!
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm by daffyd

» THE BACK NINE!
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Disco
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:05 pm by Windwalker

» Where Are They Now?
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm by Windwalker

» Ye Olde Photo Shoppe
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm by Windwalker

» Glass Totems
Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am by islandgrl

+3
oceanna
fargo
islandgrl
7 posters

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats

islandgrl
    islandgrl
    Admin

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Empty Re: Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats

Post by islandgrl Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:38 am

They are beautiful and I like them all.
    fargo
    fargo

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Empty Re: Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats

Post by fargo Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:49 am

Hi oceanna: To begin with my computer is not working as it should and I cannot get it to jump down 2 lines like it usually does. So whether I am able to post, remains to be seen. You did notice a difference between those pictures from the new machine and the old machine. That is all I wanted to show you. I cannot resist buying it when I see something new and different.

There now it is working- hurrah! I was given a new camera- such a tiny one it fits into my shirt pocket. Inspite of that it takes very nice pictures as the next picture shows.

fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_DSC00057sz

Windwalker
    Windwalker

Post by Windwalker Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 am

That must be one amazing camera fargo. That is a super great picture.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi Folks:

Just to let you know that I have been under the weather with a heavy cold which is the reason that I have not posted. Am still searching for the rainbow.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Fargo, Sorry you have been suffering with a bad cold. Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Enjoy your new camera and that is a lovely picture!

fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_P008szs

A pendant, the stone is Mexican Lace Agate.
    islandgrl
    islandgrl
    Admin

Post by islandgrl Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 am

Many are having to deal with a cold at this time of year. Get well soon.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_DSC00115sz

Flower bouquet.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 am

Hi Islandgrl:

I received your notice about being inactive and the warning that my membership may be cancelled if I don't post more. Previously I advised that I was inactive due to health problems. That is still the case.

If you decide to cancel my membership, you can also delete all of my pictures. But don't come asking me to join again sometime down the road.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

Hello Fargo,
    That is a lovely picture of beautiful flowers, so nice to see flowers at this time of year when there aren't any outside in the gardens.

I hope your health problems improve and you are feeling better soon. Take good care of yourself.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 am

Hi Folks:

To anyone who may happen to pass this way, a Happy Easter.

I have a few loyal friends who have left comments about my pictures so I thank you for taking the time to respond.

Really I don't know what is going to happen to me here if I stop posting pictures. I have shown you a cross-section of my efforts with the camera and so that is it for awhile. Not many people have talked to me on here, so I have to find a another discussion where I am able to contribute with the knowledge that I have, or my membership will be forfieted. Those are the rules and I won't give any excuses about not being more active. It is just the way things are right now.

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 am

Hello Fargo. So nice to have you drop in and
    a very Happy Easter to you and yours on this holy weekend.

The temperature here this morning is 0 celsius and when it warms up later this morning
    my husband and I will go out for our regular walk.
    We live in a rural area so it's nice to get out and
    take in all that nature has to offer.

Hope you have a relaxing and pleasant weekend.

fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi oceanna:

Thanks for your reply. I notice that you do get up early. Enjoy your walk with your hubby. I grew up in the country so I too have a love of the 'great outdoors'.

I really admire the picture in your avatar. Any clue as to where it was taken? It is supposed to be nice here in Toronto too today. I see out west it is still winter with snow falling.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Fargo, I got my avatar from a free online site so I have no idea where the view is from.
    I like nature and flower avatars and look for them quite often.

A storm is forecast for here tomorrow on Easter Sunday, sleet and then snow. I am hoping it will not be as bad as the weather report is predicting.

fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_OD1910sz

Ranunculus blooms.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_OD1904sz

Forsythia bush in bloom.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_D1921sz

Pink hyacinths.
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am

Fargo's Fotos & Friendly Chats - Page 5 Normal_D1922sz

Blue hyacinths.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

It's so nice to see your lovely spring flowers.
    Thank you fargo.

Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Wed May 02, 2012 5:14 am

Beautiful spring flowers Fargo! They make one's heart sing ....don't they!
    islandgrl
    islandgrl
    Admin

Post by islandgrl Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 am

They are all beautiful but my favourite is the Ranunculus. Maybe it's because I don't have it. Laughing
    fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Thu May 24, 2012 2:01 am

Hi Folks:

Here in Toronto the 24th of May is considered the last frost date and people will now start setting out tender plants. Just heard on the news that there was a tornado that touched down in the Peterborough area. So if it is not frost it is something else to be concerned about.

My early peonies are blooming and my neighbours have iris in various shades. The lilacs were nice but they are now finished.

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Thu May 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello Fargo, It's nice to hear from you.

My miniature rhododenron was beautiful but now the blooms are gone. The azalea is covered with blooms and at it's best.

This is a lovely time of year as we watch for the different shrubs and plants to flower.

Stay well and drop in when you can.

fargo
    fargo

Post by fargo Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi Willows and Oceanna:

Thank you kind friends for your comments. Just having you talk to me is helpful, as I am going through some rough times. Nothing that I care to disclose on here, or for that matter, nothing that anyone out there could help me with.

No it is not a serious illness thank goodness that I know of. It is like old age has arrived and jobs galore are waiting to be done. A man comes in to do my grass, but beyond that the hedge needs trimming, the garden is over-run with weeds, and my basements needs organizing. So if at times you don't see me, there is a reason.

Last edited by fargo on Fri May 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:51 am