Seniors Boomer Rumours

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location Map

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Poet's Corner
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm by daffyd

» Wuzfuz and his music
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:02 pm by Willows

» The world's Most Beautiful Horse
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 pm by Glad E Olah

» Loads of Laughs
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm by daffyd

» Gerraway!
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:05 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Video Shack
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm by daffyd

» Pompeii - Eruption of Mt Vesuvius
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 pm by daffyd

» About Religion.
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 pm by daffyd

» A Farmer of our time
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:53 pm by daffyd

» Our Sun is Beautiful
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 pm by islandgrl

» Spiced Beverage
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 am by islandgrl

» TEA BAGS
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 pm by islandgrl

» It's That Time Again
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:02 pm by islandgrl

» Thanksgiving Poem
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 am by Glad E Olah

» Guevedoces
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 pm by Glad E Olah

» DESIDERATA
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm by daffyd

» Ruby Shoes
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:41 am by islandgrl

» Insane
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:25 am by islandgrl

» Glad's 2015 Garden
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 pm by Glad E Olah

» Facts of which you are unaware!
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm by daffyd

» THE BACK NINE!
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Disco
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:05 pm by Windwalker

» Where Are They Now?
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm by Windwalker

» Ye Olde Photo Shoppe
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm by Windwalker

» Glass Totems
American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am by islandgrl

+2
islandgrl
Willows
6 posters

American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows

Willows
    Willows

American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 Empty Re: American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows

Post by Willows Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:06 pm

What a great night on American Idol! This is such a talented group! How will American ever pick a winner!!
    Willows
    Willows

American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows - Page 4 Empty Re: American Idol / Dancing With The Stars/ & Reality Shows

Post by Willows Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:36 am

WOW!!

What an Elimination Night it was!!

Sure do hope that you who are fans, didn't miss it!

Suspense....great entertainment......more suspense...Steven's birthday surprise.... Hulk Hogan....and the finale of "Casey's last-stand" Sad ....and then the resurrection of Casey!...yeah!! because it was rediculous for him to be gone so soon!!....and then the celebration of it all!

WOW!....what an Elimination night it was on Idol!
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Wow, A great night on Idol with no elimination after all. I was so pleased the judges used their 'one save' to keep Casey on.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

sunnysideup wrote:I missed it this week, I only knew two of the contestants and wanted to see Sugar Ray did... Oh well...

Sunnyside, Here are the scores for DWTS
    on last Monday night.

Ralph Macchio & Karina - 24 (out of 30)
    Kirstie Alley & Maks - 23
    Chelsea Kane & Mark - 21
    Hines & Kym - 21
    Romeo & Chelsie - 19
    Chris Jericho & Cheryl - 19
    Kendra & Louis - 18
    Petra Nemcova & Dimitry - 18
    Sugar Ray & Anna - 17
    Wendy Williams & Tony - 14
    Mike & Lacey - 13

(Sorry I forgot the last names
    for some of them.)

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

It was hard to see Naima and Thia eliminated last night on Idol.
    I especially liked Thia and I believe she was the youngest of the group. Maybe she
    will try again next season.

So glad Scotty McCreey is still safe.
    It would be so good to have a traditional
    country singer get a record deal.
    Most country music now is more pop or rock
    than country.

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Much to everyone's surprise Pia was eliminated last evening. I really thought she could be the big winner on Idol.

My two favourites Scotty McCreey and Paul MacDonald are still there.
    I have to say all the contestants are very talented in my humble opinion.

:Cheerleader

Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm

What a shock to see Pia lose! I also thought that she'd be one of or the last one standing!
    My favorites are Scotty, James and Lauren....but Lauren won't likely make it to the end.
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 pm

I felt bad for Kirstie last night when one of her shoes slipped off in the middle of the dance. Sad

One couple will be eliminated tonight,
    who will it be? :scratch:

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:21 pm

One of my favourite Idols was voted off last night.

Paul McDonald was eliminated much to my surprise, I thought he would be in the top three.
    Only seven contestants left, I have no idea who will be the winner.

Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 am

Fear not Oceanna! Paul, being the entertainer that he is.....will be in the limelight in the blink of an eye! Pia already has a recording contract. Sometimes it's better not to be the winner. They then have their choices with whom to sign with.
    What a talented bunch they are this season.

Yes, I too felt sorry for Kirstie when her shoe fell off...but she is so loved that she has the hearts of the voters!.....Besides that she dances very well!...and I'm rooting for her too!
    sunnysideup
    sunnysideup

Post by sunnysideup Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm not keen on DWTS this season, a poor lineup really, I bet it's hard to get big names on there.

My guess is Kirsty will be the next to go, and it will be between Hines (sp) and Ralph... whoda thought the Karate Kid was nearly 50.... he doesn't look it.
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 pm

I'v just finished posting a long....bit about Dancing With The Stars as well as about...
    American Idol!

OOOps....disappeared

Gone to la-de-dah land

Whatever.....I am content with both results...but I hate to see anyone go. Sad
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 am

Sorry to see our Manitoba Wrestling/Musician star go. I thought that he was great on Dancing With The Stars. I thought that Kendra would be the one to go! Kirstie is fantastic! What a great gal she is! I hope that DWTS jumpstarts her career again! I'd love to see more of her in the entertainment industry!

American Idol.......
    Well they all did it again tonight!
    How fantastic are they!
    Still at the top for me are, James..Scottie...Lauren...and Casey.....in that sequence. I just love the whole gang this season and as well...I love the judges!
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 am

Tonight someone will be voted off on American Idol. They are all so talented and likeable this season.
    I have a feeling that James may be the top winner but it is impossible to know for certain. I sure hope Scotty comes second if James is number one!

sunnysideup
    sunnysideup

Post by sunnysideup Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Watched DWTS this week, it's tough none of them are that great, but I think the right one had to go home.

I like Kirsty so am happy to see she's improving, but I'm rooting for Ralph (Karate Kid) but IMO either Ralph or Kirsy will be the next to go. Actually, I think the young Disney gal is the best dancer, but the judges didn't like a couple of their earlier routines...
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:50 am

Awwww...too bad that Casey was voted off Idol tonight. Blue:( He was fantastic. I was hoping that it would be Jacob. Wheewh! Scottie came too close to leaving! Thank goodness he's still around!

It was so great to see one of my favorite Idols....Crystal Bowersox tonight and she just "blew me away" again with her song.
    Here's a song of hers when she appeared on the Grand Ol' Opry....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFTGSXWnEH8
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 am

Well things are happening as they should on DWTS with the Playgirl leaving and I'm so glad that Kirstie is still hanging in there!

American Idol!!....oh how will they ever choose the best?!!

James is ever so talented and although his last song was a bit "pitchy"...it was...as the judges said...sung with his utmost emotion and I thought that it was fantastic!

Jacob sang...much as he always does..but could I listen to a whole CD of his???????

Lauren! wow! for a young 15/16 yr. old!! What a mature and beautiful voice and there's so much more to come from her!

Scottie.....awwwwwwh...Scottie!! Clean-cut...ever so gentlemanly and respectful....and!!!.....humble!!
    What a night he had last night! I'm running out to buy his first CD, for sure!

Haley, did a grrrrreat job of "Rising Sun"! She has a great jazzy voice!...but she's a bit "cheeky" although cute in her "cheekyness"! I think that our judge Steven has a bit of a crush on this young gal! Steven!!!!! yoy!!!!!
    Anyway, I thought that it was somewhat out-of-place for her song to be a song that Lady Ga-Ga had not yet released. Lady Gaga is a good-hearted soul and she did give Haley her permission...but it's beyond me...how she could have ever requested such permission from Lady Ga-Ga!

Soooooooooo....for judgement day tomorrow night........I'm thinkin' that maybe...the bottom three will be -
    Jacob
    Lauren
    James

Ohhhhhh...please not James or Lauren to be leaving!

Hmmmm....creedoes to this season's American Idol Judges for having selected such fantastic talent to be in the bottom 13/10! Haven't they done a fantastic job! :Cheerleader

Anyone missing Simon yet?? Laughing

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Willows, I have enjoyed Idol this season more than any other year. The young people are so talented and the judges are respectful when they give constructive advice.

I think James will likely be the winner and if so he deserves the honour, but I also like Scottie and the others too.
    It has been the best season ever in my opinion but alas, it is winding down.

Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Ughhhhh....Lauren escaped the vengence of the judges!! .... :Cheerleader

Now ...that fantastic talent of 4 are down to the nitty-gritty!

Oh...too much for me...because I love them all on American Idol...but who's remaining....

James
    Scottie
    Lauren
    Haley

Each have their own specialities/genres.....
    Each so talented in their own way

James.....versatile/a rocker/experienced
    Wow!! ..could he put on a Rock Concert and yet have some very sentimental moments between!

Scottie...fresh and new in the Country Scene
    I am definetly buying his first CD!! He's been the best of the best in his personality and vocals!

Lauren....is she 15 or 16 years of age..but she has such a beautiful mature voice with so much more to come!!

Haley!...well...with her personality....she'll come up on top no matter where she is! Beautiful young lady with a beautiful jazzy voice...but she is not my pick to win American Idol. Hmmmmm....sorry Haley!
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 am

Romeo and Chelsie were eliminated last night with only four contestants left on DWTS.

I am pulling for Chelsea and Mark but all are doing well. By next week Ralph's knee injury should be better so the dances won't be as difficult for him as this week.

:Cheerleaders

oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Surprising elimination on American Idol last evening!
    Wow! James Durbin got the least votes, I thought he would most likely be the winner, with Haley being the one gone.
    James was emotional as I think he very much wanted to be number one.

Anyway Scottie is one of the final three with Lauren and Haley.
    I will certainly be watching next week to see what happens.
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Sat May 14, 2011 6:28 am

Oceanna, you expressed my sentiments exactly!

I really had hoped that James would be in the top three and that Haley would have been eliminated this week. She has quite a voice...but she also has quite an attitude!

However...!!!! I'm so glad to see Scottie and Lauren in the top 3 !! Yayyyy!! GirlCheerleading
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Sat May 14, 2011 10:20 am

Wouldn't it be great if young Scottie, the country singer who can sing anything and has had to, became the American Idol.

Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah Oceanna!!...and you go Scottie!!

I just love him to pieces..and I also just love Lauren.....and then....hmmm...there's James who reeeally stole my heart...but oh...my gosh...he got voted out!! Sad ....Oh what are we to do!!

Haley...for some reason or other..didn't connect with my heart...but her voice is unique and she is truly talented. She may very well win the whole kit'n'kaboodle!

Welllll...we'll have to see the finale won't we?

Hmmmmmmm.....
    oceanna
    oceanna

Post by oceanna Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 am

Last night Ralph and Karina were voted off DWTS. They had the lowest scores on Monday night but he tried so hard after his knee injury and I thought he did really well. That type of dancing is so stenuous and sometimes dangerous. Katrina was fortunate not to have more serious injuries after her fall.

Tonight I will be watching to see how Scottie, Lauren and Haley fare on American Idol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:43 am