Seniors Boomer Rumours

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location Map

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Poet's Corner
How Many? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm by daffyd

» Wuzfuz and his music
How Many? EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:02 pm by Willows

» The world's Most Beautiful Horse
How Many? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 pm by Glad E Olah

» Loads of Laughs
How Many? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm by daffyd

» Gerraway!
How Many? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:05 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Video Shack
How Many? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm by daffyd

» Pompeii - Eruption of Mt Vesuvius
How Many? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 pm by daffyd

» About Religion.
How Many? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 pm by daffyd

» A Farmer of our time
How Many? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:53 pm by daffyd

» Our Sun is Beautiful
How Many? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 pm by islandgrl

» Spiced Beverage
How Many? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 am by islandgrl

» TEA BAGS
How Many? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 pm by islandgrl

» It's That Time Again
How Many? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:02 pm by islandgrl

» Thanksgiving Poem
How Many? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 am by Glad E Olah

» Guevedoces
How Many? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 pm by Glad E Olah

» DESIDERATA
How Many? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm by daffyd

» Ruby Shoes
How Many? EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:41 am by islandgrl

» Insane
How Many? EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:25 am by islandgrl

» Glad's 2015 Garden
How Many? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 pm by Glad E Olah

» Facts of which you are unaware!
How Many? EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm by daffyd

» THE BACK NINE!
How Many? EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm by daffyd

» Daffyd's Disco
How Many? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:05 pm by Windwalker

» Where Are They Now?
How Many? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm by Windwalker

» Ye Olde Photo Shoppe
How Many? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm by Windwalker

» Glass Totems
How Many? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am by islandgrl

+2
oceanna
Glad E Olah
6 posters

How Many?

Glad E Olah
    Glad E Olah
    Admin

How Many? Empty How Many?

Post by Glad E Olah Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 am

How many forums do you go to?

I am serious. There is no need to name them just count them.

I have about 6 regulars and ?? memberships that I go occasionally. I do love forums!

It does not hurt to be a member of several forums. A fantastic way of meeting new forum friends.

oceanna
    oceanna

How Many? Empty Re: How Many?

Post by oceanna Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 pm

I am a member of three other forums but I spend more time on this one, SBR.

I am on dial-up and that is slow and takes a lot of time but I do visit the other forums when I can.

Glad, you are amazing to get done all the things you accomplish.
    Thanks for all you do here for us.

Windwalker
    Windwalker

Post by Windwalker Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 am

I visit 18 at least every other day when I can. I help watch for spammers or technical problems on them. Glad is right, you meet lots of wonderful people on the forums.
    Lee
    Lee

Post by Lee Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 am

I am a member of this one and just recently went back to another one after a hiatus.

I am a member of Ron's Country Depot but for some reason Ron the pages load soooooo slow so I stopped going, nothing personal Ron, I do enjoy seeing you here.

Another that I am at least I think I am :scratch: is yours Glad. I know I joined it wayyyyy back when but can't remember the name I joined under or the password. I get newsletters so I guess I am a member Very Happy ??????

So it is 4 for me and I am glad you started this topic Glad.....lee
    Windwalker
    Windwalker

Post by Windwalker Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

We had a slow load problem at one time, it was a bad skin, but hope it has been fixed. Bless your heart, sorry you had the problem Lee. Anything we can do to help we will. I never take anything personal.

I enjoy coming here in the mornings.
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 pm

This is the only forum that I visit, but I am "inactively" a member of two other forums.
    I'd love to join your forum as well, Glad, but at this time, I know that I would be a "slouchy" poster. Laughing
    islandgrl
    islandgrl
    Admin

Post by islandgrl Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 pm

I am a member on about 6 forums. I visit and post only on 3, including this one.
    Windwalker
    Windwalker

Post by Windwalker Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Willows wrote:This is the only forum that I visit, but I am "inactively" a member of two other forums.
    I'd love to join your forum as well, Glad, but at this time, I know that I would be a "slouchy" poster. Laughing
    I never worry about how much a person posts Willows, I think Glad is the same way. If a forum doesn't want you around because your not a big poster, then it is their loss. When I first joined forums years ago, I was so shy I spent 6 months just reading before I posted haha.

islandgrl wrote:I am a member on about 6 forums. I visit and post only on 3, including this one.
    I can tell you that the ones you do post on are fortunate to have you islandgrl.

Join what you want to join, post how you want to post. The secret to enjoying forums is no pressure. Like reading a good book, read it when "you" want to, never feel you have to read it.

Ron
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 am

I am a member of three or four forums. This one, Silverpeers,which is a small forum like this, and well guarded,
    The Writers Dock, which is for poetry, and a couple of big ones which I really find a bit daunting. Too many people on some of them and there is always a bit too much conflict and as I am an extremely peaceable person, I can do without that!
    islandgrl
    islandgrl
    Admin

Post by islandgrl Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:28 am

Windwalker

I can tell you that the ones you do post on are fortunate to have you islandgrl.

Ron

I thank you for that vote.
    Willows
    Willows

Post by Willows Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 am

Windwalker wrote:
    Willows wrote:This is the only forum that I visit, but I am "inactively" a member of two other forums.
    I never worry about how much a person posts Willows, I think Glad is the same way. If a forum doesn't want you around because your not a big poster, then it is their loss. When I first joined forums years ago, I was so shy I spent 6 months just reading before I posted haha.

islandgrl wrote:I am a member on about 6 forums. I visit and post only on 3, including this one.

Join what you want to join, post how you want to post. The secret to enjoying forums is no pressure. Like reading a good book, read it when "you" want to, never feel you have to read it.

Ron

Thanks for that Windwalker and Ig.! You`ve eased my guilty conscience! Very Happy

And Dawn wrote....
    "Too many people on some of them and there is always a bit too much conflict and as I am an extremely peaceable person, I can do without that!"...referring to larger forums...

I agree. Large forums do run into conflict and I am bewildered trying to be on top of everything that's going on. Who's friend and who's foe???? Yikes!!! ...not my idea of a relaxing, congenial place to chit-chat and share fun and ideas and information!

Sure do love this place at "Senior Boomer Rumours"!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:36 am